Public Notice No. 7771
SEQ CHAPTER \h \r 1 ELEVATOR REPLACEMENT at TORRINGTON HIGH SCHOOL
for the owner
GOSHEN COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT #1
626 West 25th Avenue
TORRINGTON, WYOIMING 82240
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
1. Sealed Bids for the replacement of an existing hydraulic lift type elevator which is located inside the Torrington High School. The construction would include the installation of a new hydraulic lift cylinder as well as a new cab and controls. Bids will be received on or before April 22, 2021 at 2:00 pm at the offices of the Goshen County School District located at 626 West 25th Avenue in Torrington. Bids will be opened after the 2:00 pm deadline and will be immediately and simultaneously opened in the presence of the bidders or representatives of the bidders. Any Bids received after the above specified time for submittal will be immediately returned to the Bidder unopened. There will be a scheduled pre-bid meeting on April 9th at 2:00 pm at the high school. This meeting is not mandatory for bidders to attend.
The site of the work is located at 2400 West C Street, Torrington Wyoming.
The Work of Project is defined by the Contract Documents and consists of the following:
The project includes the replacement of an existing hydraulic type elevator with interior cab dimensions of approximately 5’-9” wide x 4’-9” deep. The interior dimensions of the existing elevator shaft measures 7’-8” wide x 6’-0” deep. The elevator has two (2) floor stops. The work would include the replacement of all mechanical systems for the elevator as well as upgrading electrical systems as required for the operation of the elevator.
2. The Contract Documents containing the detailed Drawings and Specifications for the construction of the work, together with the proposed construction contract, may be seen at the office of the Studio 120 Architecture, 120 East 16th Street-Suite A, Scottsbluff, NE 69361, (308)632-3123. Electronic copy (PDF) will be available or placed on a CD and mailed for a fee of $15.00. Hard copies may be obtained for a fee of $100.00(non-refundable). Plans and specifications shipped ground will be charged an extra 15.00.
3. Bid security in the amount of ten percent (10%) unqualified of the amount of maximum Bid price shall be required with each Bid.
4. No Bidder may withdraw his Bid within 60 days after the actual date of the opening thereof.
5. Right is reserved in the interest of the Owner to reject any or all Bids and to waive any informality in the Bids received.
FOR THE GOSHEN COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT
Public Notice No. 7771 published in The Torrington Telegram on April 2 and 7, 2021.