SHUCK STREET WATER IMPROVEMENTS
TOWN OF YODER, WYOMING
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
1. Sealed Bids for the construction of Shuck Street Water Improvements, shall be received by the Town of Yoder, Wyoming at Town Hall offices, located at 321 Main Street, Yoder, WY 82244 on or before 2:00 p.m. local time on August 30, 2022, at which time the Bids will be publicly opened and read. Any Bids received after the above specified time will be immediately returned to the Bidder unopened.
The site of the work is located along Shuck Street, between Wyoming Highway 152 and 2nd Avenue, in the Town of Yoder, Wyoming. The major items of work and approximate quantities under this contract are as follows:
327 L.F. of 6” Water Pipeline, and 300 S.Y. of gravel surfacing.
2. The Contract Documents containing the detailed Drawings and Specifications for the construction of the work, together with the proposed construction contract, may be seen at the office of the Consulting Engineers, Baker & Associates, Inc, 1401 East ‘M’ Street, Torrington, WY 82240, (307)532-5211. Electronic copy (CD) may be obtained for a fee of $15.00. Hard copies may be obtained for a fee of $50.00 (non-refundable) Plans and specifications shipped ground will be charged an extra $15.00.
3. Bid security in the amount of five percent (5%) unqualified of the amount of maximum Bid price shall be required with each Bid.
4. Preference is hereby given to materials, supplies, equipment, machinery and provisions produced, manufactured, supplied or grown in Wyoming, quality being equal to articles offered by competitors outside the State, as provided in W.S. §§ 16-6-101 through 16-6-119. Wyoming Labor shall be of preference for this project, as provided in W.S. §§ 16-6-201 through 16-6-206. Out-of-State bidders are hereby given notice that a 5% preference shall be given to Wyoming bidders.
5. No Bidder may withdraw his Bid within 60 days after the actual date of the opening thereof.
6. Right is reserved in the interest of the Owner to reject any or all Bids and to waive any informality in the Bids received.
FOR THE TOWN OF YODER
Public Notice No. 8292 published in the Torrington Telegram on August 12, and 19, 2022.